April 25, 2010

Time Is Running Out

I don't know about you, but I will be REALLY sad to see the Occasions Mini end on April 30th!    I loved the idea of the Sweet Pea DSP stack... a whole stack of coordinating DSP... what's not to like!  I also loved the addition of some fabulous new embellishments in the mini, including the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt.  This was a card that I cased from Pam Speidel that was the inspiration from my Sweet Pea Card Kit.  I loved how the felt was the focus!  If any of these products have been on your "list" make sure to get them before April 30th!  Not only will you beat the deadline for the mini, but you will also get to take advantage of my sale above!

Click Here to Place An Order  

Stamp Set(s): Three Little Words
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP Stack
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Embellishments: Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Buttons Latte, Eyelets, Chocolate Chip Grograin
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips 
Adhesives: Snail, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
Punches: Large Oval

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)