April 05, 2010

This is Why I Do This...

I know that people become Stampin' Up demonstrators for a number of different reasons.  We all have our stories.  Mine was one of necessity, or at least it became one shortly after I joined.  I signed up because I wanted a discount... then I needed to make some extra money for my family.  Where I am now, is a place that I love.  It is not out of necessity anymore.... it's all about the AMAZING friendships that I've made.  I am so thankful that SU enabled me to do what I needed for my family when it was necessary, and I'm so thankful for all of the fabulous downline, upline, sideline, and more importantly customers who are now my friends.   This gorgeous card was one sent to me by a super sweet friend, Jennifer, who is one of my customers.  I did a workshop at her house a few weekends ago, and for some silly reason, she sent me a thank you card!  She was the one who let me into her house to meet her friends!  Isn't this card gorgeous?  Major talent here!

Stamp Set(s): Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Punches: Butterfly Punch, Scallop Trim Border


The second card was done by one of the most fun people I know,  Sabriena Satchwell, one of my downline!  This was a birthday card she made for me this year.  A little embarrassing to admit, but she had to include post it notes inside for me so that I understood how to open this "fabulous folds" card!  Check out her blog post on this card to see how to make one for yourself!



This third card was made by a super sweet member of my downline, Sandra, as a thank you.  Sandra was actually the one who introduced me to Stampin' Up two years ago when she invited me to a party that she was having at her house!  I love this old Autumn Vine DSP... so beautiful!   Sandra know I am such an Earth Elements person:) 

Thank you to everyone, whether it is your cards, emails, and your blog comments.  I know that I've never even met some of you, but it is amazing how well I feel like I know you all!  Thanks so much for all of your support throughout my endeavors with this business!

Click Here to Place An Order

2 comments:

  1. This stamp set is so cute I really need to use mine more ..thank for shareing
    Sherry Robinson
    Independent SU Demo
    Sherrystampinbella.com
    Sherry@sherrystampinbella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being featured on LNS Blog Find of the Day! :) Very, very nice! Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)