April 19, 2010

Sweet Scoops Sneak Peek

I got my Summer Mini Pre-order items a couple of weeks ago.  From the moment I saw the Mini I knew that there was one card that I was definitely going to be re-creating!  I took one of the cards and altered the colours slightly to showcase our current In Colours as they near the end of catalogue life... at least some of them:)  This is such a great stamp set to play with the kissing technique.  It is such a simple technique, but one that I've never even taught at club.  I love that the ice cream looks so realistic with this technique.  Well club ladies, this is one we're working on tonight... I hope you like it!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Sweet Scoops
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango
Ink:Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana, Crushed Curry, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Punches: Scallop Border

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)