April 11, 2010

Super Saturday!

Today was an absolutely AMAZING day with my family!  My eldest son has been waiting to start baseball since he was able to swing a bat.  By the time he was 2 1/2 years old, we were pitching to him and he was able to hit a ball out of the air.  When we explained to him that his first year was going to be T-Ball... he was a little hesitant, but he embraced it full force today!  I felt my chest bursting with pride and I was fighting back tears as I saw him hit the ball and run the bases today!  His smile could been seen from across the field.   It is such a wonderful feeling to see your child enjoying a sport that he ABSOLUTELY loves!  What a difference from the lack luster attitude we've seen towards other sports:)  Check back tomorrow for another page... I was on a roll tonight!

Click Here to Place An Order

MDS: No add ons used... just the original MDS kit:)

1 comment:

  1. You've hit a homerun with this layout Ange! Love your journaling too...it is full of emotion and pride. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)