April 21, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #16

I love the sketch for Stampin' Royalty this week!  I always have so much fun playing with colours and stamps when I don't have to worry about layout!  I created this card during SAB; hence the SAB Vintage Frames stamp.  Quilt cards are such a fabulous way to use up scraps of paper... especially when you don't have to measure them out and can just pop them out with your square punch!  (Am I lazy or what????)

Make sure to jump over to Stampin' Royalty and check out the other inspirations from the goddesses:)  

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Vintage Frames (SAB retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Good Neighbor DSP Stack
Ink: Melon Mambo, Signo White Gel Pen
Embellishments: 1/2" Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain
Sizzix: Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Sewing Machine, Clear Mount Block Bundle
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals

Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Trio Flower, 1 1/4" Square

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card. The whole thing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's beautiful! Your combination of colors with the flowers is definately amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love the quilted effect with the punch. I will definitely have to try that technique. It is so fresh and fun. Your blog looks amazing. I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and great card!!!
    I really love the patchwork paper with the stitching, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That patchwork design in the label shape is a wonderful look and LOVE that you used red patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)