April 17, 2010

A Quick Case


This card is a case of fabulous card that I saw made by Regina.  It is a little hard to see with the white on my white backdrop, but I love how clean it looks.  I definitely like Regina's better... but I was trying to give some love to my soon to be retiring colours.  I used Orchid Opulence for the frame on the and then ran it through the new Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder.  Before I sponged in my colour, I stamped my image using White Craft Ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Upsy Daisy, Messages for Mom
Paper: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence
Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Orchid Opulence
Sizzix: Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card!!!
    I like the frame with the embossed, and the colors that you used make it very elegant

    I like the new face of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWzA, this is stunning! LOVE the color palette and that fab "Upsy Daisy" stamp! Another fab-YOU-lous creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)