April 12, 2010

Manly Monday from the Mini

 I don't know about you, but sometimes I start a card and don't know how to finish it.  This card has been sitting on my desk for quite sometime (notice the retired DSP).  I never quite figured out the stamped image that I wanted to put on it.  When I got to the point that the image was missing, I realized that it was far manlier than I was expecting and I couldn't find "just the right stamp".  When my new Motorcycle stamp arrived on Friday it was the first thing to cross my mind:)  I'm thrilled with how it finished the card and didn't even need any watercolouring, although I can't wait to try that with this stamp as well!  Only 19 more days until this beauty is available in the new Summer Mini!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Motorcycle
Paper: To the Nines Specialty Paper (retired), Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Vintage Brads
Sizzix: Stampin' Up Backgrounds #1 Texturz Plates
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper PiercerAdhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I get my Motorcylce stamp! Only two more sleeps. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spectacular! Wonderful design and once again - you have made me want something I didn't think I would order. That makes a great manly card - or even a boy(ly) card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!!!
    I like the papers that you used

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)