April 24, 2010

Club Card Case

This card was a CASE of one made by an amazing friend of mine... Angie Juda aka Chic n' Scratch!  I was changed up the colours... I was feeling a little sad about losing my Ruby Red and Cameo Coral and wanted to give them some love:)  We made it for club this month... such a cool technique and an opportunity to give my lonely pastels some love!  Every time I pull them out I wonder why I don't use them more!

Click Here to Place An Order  
Stamp Set(s): Stampin' Around Wheels: Simply Adorned: Paper: Ink: Embellishments: Decor Elements: Sizzix: Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Paper Snips Adhesives: Snail, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip MDS: Punches: Simply Scrappin' Kits:

1 comment:

  1. What is the technique? Please share 'cause that card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)