March 31, 2010

Stampin Royalty Challenge #13

This week's Stampin' Royalty challenge is to make an Easter themed project.  I've had a few on the go, but this one I made specifically for the challenge.  I always laugh when I decide to pull out a specific stamp set that I, "just have to have" only to realize that I've had it for over a year and I haven't mounted one of the stamps yet!  I'm slowly making my way through my wall of stamps and giving some love to those who've never seen the light of day:)

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s): Eight Great Greetings
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Shades of Spring
Ink: Black Staz On, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink
Embellishments: Buttons Latte, Hemp Twine, 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Hobby Blade, Cutting Mat
Adhesives: Snail, s, Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Trim Border Punch

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The layout, the colours, the stamp set its all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this springy card!! but espcially how you used the border down the sides of the images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)