March 19, 2010

Princess Party

I've got a workshop this weekend, and my fabulous hostess has two daughters, age 3 1/2 and 5 who will be joining us as well.  I thought that this would be a fun time to break out the Princess Party Kit that I had on my shelf for them to make their own little projects.  I had so much fun making my crown... the little girl in me came out and I was even wearing it while I made the purse and wand (I decided to alter the food toppers by using a longer stick and turning it into a wand:).  I can't wait to see what the girls think this weekend!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Jayne's Type Alphabet
Paper: Princess Party Kit #116214
Ink: Rose Red
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

2 comments:

  1. I love that.....I can see that for Miss Sophie's Birthday this year!!!!lol Do you think Joe & LG will mind wearing those crowns??? hehehe

    Love it!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the princess has definitely come out. I guess you need to get your fix somehere being the 'princess' or is that 'queen' in your house? :) Great projects BTW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)