March 07, 2010

Out of My Comfort Zone

This was just another quick and easy thank you card that I made using The Write Stuff Specialty DSP! The reason the title of the post was "Out of My Comfort Zone" was because I really have a hard time cutting up the die cut pieces in packages like this.  I have a hard time imagining them not in their full....self, I guess:)  Once I've done it, it is very liberating as I see so many different ways for the pieces to be used!  Funny, I think I've only ever pulled out my spiral punch one or two times... what was I thinking!!!!!!  This was so much fun to change up a plain piece of paper and give it the appearance of having been torn out of book.   Now I'm seeing images of vintage with curled and weathered edges.... hmmmmmmm:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Jumble Alphabet
Paper: The Write Stuff Specialty DSP, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals

Punches: Spiral, 1 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 3/4" Circle

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)