March 30, 2010

Gotta Try This One:)


Do you ever have one of those days where you would absolutely love to go to your craft room and play, there is nothing stopping you, and yet you just can seem to move your buns in there?  I had one of those days... so with the good intentions that I had to go and play, I decided to pull out my MDS and make a card front.  There is something tremendously satisfying about making a card and not making any mess:)  I love being able to shift everything around to get it exactly the way I want... which usually takes at least 7 "final changes":)   Another thing that brought a smile to my face... I'll never run out of my epoxy brads!

Click Here to Place An Order

MDS: (Satin Ribbon, Epoxy Brads, Textured Cardstock) Add Ons, Best Wishes and More Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)