March 27, 2010

Club Night Continuation...


Last month for club we made the Vintage card shown with the bag... the bag will be this month's addition.  I couldn't resist after all of the sweet comments left on my blog this week after posting my Bermuda Bay hostess bag!  I wanted to utilize my crimper for this month's techniques, hence the flower, bag trim and tomorrow's post item!  The flower on the bag can be seen with an amazing instructional video on Patty Bennett's blog... thank you Patty! Watch out for bag instructions available this weekend!

Click Here to Place An Order

Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip Prints Pattern Paper, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Embellishments: Pretty in Pink Corduroy Brads, Jumbo Eyelets, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Sponge Dauber
Adhesives: Snail, Sticky Strip, Sticky Sheets
Punches: Eyelet Border, 1" Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)