March 28, 2010

Anyone?


Okay, call me ignorant, but I have no idea why these are called "Sour Cream" containers.  All I do know is that they are adorable!  If you can share the reason with me for this name, please do!!!!!   I can't wait to fill these up with jelly beans and chocolate eggs!  I hope that my club girls liked the quick and easy lesson on these and yet another use for their crimpers, which many were willing to admit had also been collecting dust in their closets!

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s): Eggcoutremements Clear Mount Set
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Pretty In Pink
Embellishments: Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Clear Mount Block Bundle
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle

3 comments:

  1. Some restaurants when you ask for sour cream...come in these types of containers. We use to get them at a pizza place when we would order a taco pizza. Hope this helps! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh! I had no idea why either, thanks to Bev now I do! Super cute Ang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ange!

    I don't believe we ever had them in Canada though, only in the US. I was told that Wendy's served their sour cream in them. We made those at a workshop today, I call it a "sour cream twist".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)