March 18, 2010

Another Simply Sent Card Elements Kit


 Here was another one of the card kits that I played with before I left... again, so quick and easy!  These card kits, along with the coordinating stamp set, are a great way to get someone just breaking into the crafting world interested.  (or should I say addicted:)  I've often used these sets for gifts for friends who don't usually stamp.  It was enough of a teaser that they couldn't help but come back for more... how do you think I got my sis into it????

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Wow Flowers
Paper: Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements Kit
Ink: Rose Red, Perfect Plum
Embellishments: 
Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements Kit
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Punches: 1 1/4" Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)