March 26, 2010

Another Little Hostess Surprise:)

If you recognize that little box in the background, yes, you've seen in before.  This was one of the make-n-takes from either leadership or convention last year... I can't remember which for the life of me!  I changed up the little box pattern for my Sizzix Box #2 Die. 

I always like to have a 3-D project to for the girls at my workshop to do.  There is something very satisfying about completing something other than a card for those newbies and seasoned stampers alike.  

 As you saw from my hostess bag the other day, every make-n-take project involves a little gift for my hostess.  This little 3-D project is full of ribbon samples for my hostess.  It's always fun to have a whole bunch of different ribbons to choose from when making your projects and I thought that this would help her add to her collection. 

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Hello Again
Stampin' Around Wheels: Retro Remix
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Embellishments: Rhinestone Brads, 1/2" Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Sizzix: Box #2 Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Around Handle, Stampin' Around Wheel Guide
Adhesives:  Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I'm saving it to my favourites. It is cute, cute cute!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela - you do the nicest things for everyone - love that box - and what a nice treat with all that ribbon in it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)