February 02, 2010

New Digital Downloads Available!

Item Number Name   
Price
120170    Corduroy Buttons - Digital Download $5.95
120169    Sending Love Epoxy Brads - Digital Download $2.95

Stampin' Up just released two new digital downloads today!  I will admit that I'm relieved that they released the epoxy brads in the digital form as I'm going through the real ones at an alarming rate! 

Next month marks the start of my own My Digital Studio classes and My Digital Monday tutorials!  If you don't have this program yet, make sure that you take advantage of my offer... five free classes when you purchase MDS!  Not only that, but you'll also get a free Sale-a-Bration product!  Purchase a few of the additional downloads and you'll get 2 SAB products free as well as two of my Fox and Friends Kits!



Click Here to Place An Order




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)