February 11, 2010

Miracle Baby Card... not the card... the baby!


I figured that it was safe to post this card today as I've finally given it to my girlfriend.  She had a miracle baby four months ago and she was finally able to come home a couple of weeks ago!  I couldn't be happier for her and her family.  My girlfriend is definitely an "Earth Elements" kind of girl, so I tried to find a way to not keep it too girly and yet I wanted that pink in there still:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Cute & Cuddly #113682
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DSP stack
Ink: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink
Embellishments: Soft Subtles Brads
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals 

Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Trim border

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the card! Just the right touch of pink, cute, and "earthy!" Congrats to your friend on her new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! just the right amount of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! You must be in love with the polka dots folder kind of like me! It always adds the right touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)