February 16, 2010

Keeping the Cardfront Simple

I had bought a gift card for my sis-in-law for her birthday and decided that I was going to finally pull out my Pop Up Look Here die.  After having read the directions, I decided to make my card front first:)  Notice how simple the cardfront is????  I thought that the inside was going to be much more complicated:)  It was actually super easy to put together and I love the way that it makes the gift card stand out:)  Seeing Jill Hilliard's card inspired me to get it out and try this layout:)  Thanks Jill!

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s): Happy Moments, Whimsical Words
Paper: Welcome Neighbor DSP Stack, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink:Melon Mambo
Sizzix: Stampin' Up Pop-Up Look Here Die
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)