February 12, 2010

Go Canada Go!

I couldn't resist making this card with the Olympics going on here right now and starting today!  I love how clean red and white look together!  Making your own DSP is a breeze when you have a stamp-a-ma-jig!  I love the maple leaf image and I couldn't resist putting the moose on the inside of my card:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Glorious and Free #115201
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Embellishments: White Signo Gel Pen
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Punches: Scallop Border, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

11 comments:

  1. That card is so cute! I love that you made your own DSP. - When I first saw I was like "Hey! When did SU sell that? Must be retired..." - Blonde Moment!
    Anyways what an awesome patricotic card! I love it!
    Are you wearing your red and white today? I'm all geared up in my Team Canada hockey jersey and my red mitts - however it is hard to type with them on... ;-)
    GO CANADA GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    Jessica Moir
    jessicamoir.stampinup.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! This is fabulous! LOVE that stamped background ... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What a great Canadian card- love the moose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is soooo cool! i love it! the colors are great and the sentiment is perfect! thanks for leaving me some love on my blog! i really appreciate it! have a super crafty weekend! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card - great background! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply stunning! Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ange - this is great and so timely!! It makes me want to send a bunch to the athletes to thank them for their passion and dedication!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes: this card is a befitting start to the Winter Olympics - which we are watching on our TV here in the UK -love the card and the moose tucked away inside - best wishes - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your card. I just got this set yesterday. I am making cards to celebrate my torch relay. A way to thank all my supporters. Great set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)