February 18, 2010

Free Products Galore!

I saw this card sketch on Stamping 411 a few weeks ago, but I didn't have time to participate.   This card is exactly as the sketch was laid out, but I loved the way that the DSP had been cut on a diagonal... so outside of my way of thinking:) I know that you can't see it from the photo, but each of the polka dots on the top gift is coated in crystal effects.  It gives them an adorable 3-d effect!

On another note... by purchasing the majority of supplies necessary to make this card, not only would you have some decent supplies put away, you would also earn either the stamp set, the border punch, or possibly both!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Merry Moments (SAB)
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Watercolour Paper
Ink: Black StazOn,
Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive
Tools: Blender Pens
Adhesives: Snail, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Trim Border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)