February 27, 2010

Final Club NIght Project

I always love to wrap up my club night with a fun little 3-D project and I try to keep these seasonal.  In keeping with my objective of being prepared for Easter, we got an Easter basket under out belts:)

Don't forget to scroll down and check out my Olympic special!

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s):  Eggcoutrements #118556
Paper: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Shades of Spring DSP #117160
Ink: Orchid Opulence
Embellishments: Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, 5/8" Neutrals Jumbo Brads, #117179 Eggcellent Eggs Kit
Sizzix: SU Scallop Envelope
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Clear Block Bundle
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: Designer Label, Scallop Trim Border

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)