February 25, 2010

Early Easter

I know that Valentine's Day just passed, but for me, that is just an indication that the next holiday is on the way!  I hate nothing more than realizing it is too late to get hold of the materials that I need to complete a project in time.  For that reason I'll get started on my Easter projects now so that hopefully you'll be inspired in some way and have a chance to get yourself organized:)

I'm just seeing this full of Cadbury Mini Eggs:)  Anyone else?

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Eggcoutrements
Paper: Certainly Celery,
Shades of Spring DSP
Ink: Orchid Opulence
Embellishments: So Saffron and Pretty In Pink 1/4" Grosgrain, 1/2" Library Clips
Sizzix: Mini Milk Carton, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Clear Mount Block Bundle
Adhesives: Snail, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Punches: 1" Circle

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Yes, Easter is just around the corner. How about adding some jelly beans to the Mini eggs.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMmmmm send one to me with Cadbury's mini eggs...my weakness!!! Oh, super cute BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)