January 29, 2010

Mojo Monday #123 Challenge

Just thought that I would give the Mojo Monday Sketch a go!  I love this Very Thankful #115338 stamp set; not only is it adorable, but, for every one of these stamp sets purchased, Stampin' Up will donate $2 to Ronald McDonald House Charities.  The clear buttons are fabulous as you can make buttons to coordinate with any colours.  I simply punched out a circle of coordinating DSP and stuck it to the back using mini glue dots.  I'm definitely loving this Nouveau Chic DSP!!!!!!  This was the first time that I opened the pack and it won't be the last!

I have an amazing PAC at the school I teach at who generously donates money to the teachers to buy supplies for their classrooms and our staff wanted to write them a thank you note.  I offered to come up with a card:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Very Thankful #115338
Paper: Basic Black, Nouveau Chic DSP, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Basic Black, Sage Shadow Stampin' Write Marker
Embellishments: Earth Elements and Neutrals Buttons, Fresh Favourites II Buttons, Clear Buttons, Valet Ribbon Originals Valet (retired) black ribbon
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeouis card Angela. Tht stamp is so much more appealing after seeing your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)