January 23, 2010

An MDS Card with the New Sweet Pea Pack!




I don't know how many of you out there have the My Digital Studio Program, but if you're not one of them, you should be!  I have had more fun than I ever imagined using this program.  Imagine never running out of your favourite DSP!  Every few weeks, Stampin' Up seems to make new downloads available.  I really had fun on this card because one of my pet peeves is wasting DSP.  I decided to plan the whole card out using My Digital Studio.  Then, once I was pleased with the results, I went down to my craft room and just put it together. The only real difference was that I textured the background of my card using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.

Click Here to Place An Order



Stamp Set(s): Simple Friendship
Paper: Sweet Pea DSP Stack, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal
Embellishments: 5/16" jumbo brads, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain
MDS: My Sweet Pea Digital Kit #119978 $13.25
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder
Tools: Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Dimensionals
Punches: Scallop Trim Border

1 comment:

  1. Those cards are really beautiful Angela - great design and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)