January 21, 2010

Dabbling with Invites


Something I have never played with was wedding invitations.  I got into Stampin' Up long after I got married and it seems that no one close to me has gotten married in the past couple of years either.  Oddly enough, in the past two weeks, I have been talking to 3 different people about wedding invitations and what the possibilities are.

Now, please understand that this is the first sample I've ever made, but I was thrilled with the results.  My hubby even said that he would have picked it over our wedding invite 9 years ago!  Watch for more samples in the weeks to come:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s): Wedding Sweet #115466, Bridesmaid Specialty Paper #116579
Paper: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke,
Ink: Night of Navy
Punches: Small Heart #117193

3 comments:

  1. This invite is beautiful, so elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ridiculous - has Taylor seen this?? Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)