January 26, 2010

Club Card Sneak Peek


 This card was a complete case from the new Occasions Mini pg 15.  I loved the idea of using just a portion of the Stampin' Around wheel on a card front.  I also loved that I could use my Stampin' Write markers to vary the colours of that image.  I loved the rich textures in Stampin' Up's card when you combined the chipboard with the polka dot background!  Check out another club card tomorrow using the Stampin' Around Wheels!

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s): I Heart Hearts
Stampin' Around Wheels: I Love Love
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White, Chipboard
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Olive Olive (Classic and Craft)
Embellishments: Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Sizzix: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Up Alphabet Simple Letters
Tools: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Clear Mount Block Bundle
Adhesives: Snail,  Dimensionals

Punches: Pinking Hearts Border, Mini Heart

1 comment:

  1. The card features the Bridal Paper Resist Technique, and the Charming Stamp Set! Don’t you just Rich Razzleberry with Old Olive? The script image was stamped with Old Olive Classic Ink, and then markers were used to colorize the floral image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)