December 21, 2009

Tough to Travel, Bring Stampin' Up to You!


Since I joined Stampin' Up, I have had the opportunity to be able to travel to several events.  Now with being back at work and with the boys in school, leaving for even a short time has become more difficult.  For this reason, I was so excited when Stampin' Up decide to offer their Regional convention by way of video.  One of the most fun parts of the events is the super cute Make-n-takes that Stampin' Up offers us.  As an added bonus to ordering the Regionals Video, we were even able to order the make-n-take package to complete at home.  Now that it is Christmas holidays, I've had some extra time on my hands and I've been having SOOOOOO much fun making all of these little projects.  These were perfect as I was desperately in need of Christmas tags lastnight!  The little box is too cute!!!! Time is running out on this adorable stamp set too!  The current Holiday Mini is done as of January 5th!

*Don't forget that the 12 Days of Holiday Sale ends tomorrow, Tuesday December 22nd*
Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s):  Berry Merry
Paper:  Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Real Red
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Hemp Twine, Vintage Brads, 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Sizzix:  Bitty Box and Envelope Die
Punches:  Tag Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)