December 19, 2009

Quick Words of Advice

I've had a couple of questions regarding my milk carton basket that I showed a few days ago.  Here are some answers to your questions and words of advice as my first attempt ripped open too:)

  • First of all make sure that if your score lines on your envelope tear easily, try adjusting your die before you put it through the Big Shot... turn it 90 degrees to the original way you put it through.  This has solved the issues I was having with the Two Tags Die as well!
  • Make sure that you use the Crease Pads instead of the second cutting pad... ( I don't need to do this with all dies, but with my few stubborn ones this works like a charm) 
  • when you use the red sticky tape to put your basket together, make sure not to overlap the envelopes too tightly... leave a sixteenth of an inch between corner crease overlaps the problem is not really that the basket is too tight, but I wanted to add DSP to all sides of my cartons which adds 4 layers of paper between 2 side by side cartons that must fit.  
  • Using DSP for your cartons is another suggestion as it is less heavy than regular SU cardstock.
  • use four of the envelope die
Click Here to Place An Order

*ANY ONLINE ORDERS OF $30+ PLACED BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 25TH WILL RECEIVE A FREE KIT MAILED OUT TO THEM ON JANUARY 5TH TO MAKE THEIR OWN 4 MILK CARTONS AND COORDINATING BASKET (DSP WILL NOT BE CHRISTMAS PAPER)!*
THIS OFFER IS LIMITED TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS AS I AM UNABLE TO SELL IN THE USA.  (SORRY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)