December 18, 2009

Okay... so maybe I laughed just a little bit!


 I had my last two club nights of the year last week and I will admit that I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt by the end of the night.  Each team of stampers had to choose one member to be the stamper and the rest of the girls were responsible for guiding them through making the card completely blind-folded!  The bottom card was my original and the top two were the recreations:)  They were given all of the stamps, accessories, ink, and tools that they needed, but they made the cards right from the 8 1/2 x 11" pieces of paper.   There is nothing more terrifying than watching them use the paper cutter or paper piercer blind-folded!  My hubby was the official judge and he picked the card on the right.  All of the girls won a Patterned Pines stamp set!

On an even more impressive note... I had three mother daughter combos happening that night and nobody was injured with a paper piercer:)


Click Here to Place An Order

1 comment:

  1. How could I not leave a comment - that was fun actually - Sarah has had to help me through so many computer programs I needed help with that she has gotten used to giving me directions. I have learned alot from her. That is a good fun team activity. Shanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)