December 17, 2009

Benefits of Being an SU Demo

I know that I'm a little biased when I tell you about the endless benefits of being an SU demo, but I really do mean it.  I love the fact that at busy times of year like Christmas, Stampin' Up is constantly providing their demos with new ideas for classes, clubs, and workshops.  This makes prepping at a crazy time of year manageable.  This card is a combination of 2 ideas given on our demo web site.  The card and layout are an exact CASE and then I just added the Shimmer Paint technique that they also showed.  You simply used a sponge to gently add the shimmer paint to the raised portion of the embossed Petals-a-Plenty pattern.  Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806 and the adorable Berry Christmas stamp set will , is from the Holiday Mini and will only be availble for a short time longer... January 4th 2010.  Don't miss out on these amazing products!

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s):  Berry Christmas #116509
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Embellishments: Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Sherbert Buttons
Sizzix: Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)