November 04, 2009

A Simple Card... but wait!


When my club ladies arrived tonight I showed them this simple card front.  It was probably a little disappointing for a group of very talented women ready to learn new techniques.  What they didn't know was what was inside!

We finally made our first Pop Up card!  Now this was just my sample, there's were much more beautiful when they finished.  After making my first tree, I decided to remove all sharp objects from the table while they were working:)  



It was a little embarrassing at how fast they all put their trees together.  Mine required watching the video in slow motion a multitude of times!  I got it down by card three:)


Click Here to Place An Order

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got little garbage cans! :-)Where did you get them? They are so much cutier then mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)