November 07, 2009

Pretty Trash!



Yesterday, one of my downline members had commented on the little garbage pails on the table in my club night photos.  She was just commenting on how cute they were:)  Well, first of all, the idea for the little bucket garbage cans came from one of my customers after doing a workshop at her house last weekend.  She had put 2 on each table for the ladies to dump their little scraps into.  I loved the idea as I am an organization freak and this would keep the table a lot tidier.  I remembered that I had bought 8 of these in the summer thinking, "maybe these will come in handy someday!" Well, they found their purpose!

Now, after my downline's comment I decided that I should probably go and add some embellishments to my buckets to "Stampin' Up" them:)  I thought that this was the perfect use for some of my Decor Elements.  Not only that, but I got to use my SU vinyl and make the butterflies using my Big Shot!


Click Here to Place An Order

Embellishments: Rose Red and Chocolate Chip 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon,
Decor Elements: Rose Red and Chocolate Chip Flower Decor Elements (Bulk buy for Demonstrators only),  Decor Elements Sheets (Chocolate)

Sizzix:  SU Beautiful Butterflies Die

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 8. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! Love the new blog layout! Digital junkie! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)