November 15, 2009

I Needed A Break



Since I got done as much on my report cards as I could this weekend, I decided that I should be rewarded:)  I gave myself some play time tonight.  Check back tomorrow for a class announcement that you won't want to miss:)  This was just a quick card that I made using the Faux Vellum technique that we did for club this month:)

Click Here to Place An Order

Stamp Set(s):  Wings of Friendship, En Francais
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: 
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango
Embellishments: Soft Suede Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 17. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You deserve a break from report cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)