November 03, 2009

Club Sneak Peak:)


Tomorrow night is one of my favourite nights... Club Night!   I love to blog surf looking for creative new techniques to share with my girls.  This particular technique using the Autumn Days stamp set #115452 is called, "Faux Torn Vellum".  Although I made some changes, the original idea for my card came from Gretchen Barron's blog.  I love the combination of the current In Colours.  I masked off my envelope and did just a small corner to coordinate with the cardfront. 

Check back tomorrow for our second club card!

Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s): Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink:
Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango
Embellishments: Vintage Brads
Tools: Modern Label Punch, Sponges
Sizzix: Curly Label Movers and Shapers Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)