October 06, 2009


This is another card for club night tomorrow using the Medallion Stamp #115223 and the All Holidays #114916 sentiment. This was pretty much a direct case (other than the colours of the paper and glitter) of Jill Olsen's card that I received at Founder's Circle. I never realized how popular the Medallion Stamp was until I spoke with the ladies there. I love the idea of using it as a snowflake ornament. I know that it's hard to tell, but there is also a gold brad in the center of the snowflake. I finally got to pull out my Chocolate Supernova Glitter #114287. I love how rich it makes the card look.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh love it in the chocolate...I love this card, it was on of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stunning. Way to go McKay, I might have to copy this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)