October 28, 2009

A Little Teaser




First off, I made this card using my ABSOLUTE favourite Christmas/ Winter stamp set, Serene Snowflake #115348.   I'll share the rest of the project with you on Sunday:)

I have a workshop this weekend with an amazing group of women.  The only problem with this is that I'm feeling the pressure of making sure that I have something amazing for them to do.  I love it when I have the opportunity to work with a group of ladies over a period of time because their workshops can make a real progression as the skill level of the group grows.  (I just have to watch out as this group could completely surpass me in skill level!) 

I decided to play with the Ghosting Technique again after my recent alien card:)  Along with the inspiration was my LOVE for the Soft Suede and Brushed Gold Cardstock combo.  They aren't actually making this card...this will be part of my gift for my hostess:)




Click Here to Place An Order


Stamp Set(s):  Serene Snowflake, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Simple Snowflake
Paper:  Christmas Cocoa Specialty, Soft Suede, Brushed Gold Cardstock, Glossy White Cardstock
Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Gold Brads

Tools: Modern Label Punch, Curly Label Movers and Shapers Die, Magnetic Movers and Shapers, Oval Frame Die, Snowflake Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)