October 22, 2009

Cutting Up a Storm






















 Sorry about the frequent scrapbooking pages lately.  I've had quite a few Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks lately, and consequently, I've been prepping materials like you would not believe.  I will admit that this is my favourite time.  I love Christmas cards!  After all my cutting, I do love to sit down on the couch for awhile with my hubby and my laptop.  So it seems that although I may leave my Craft room... I just keep on crafting:)  I've been catching up on old events recently with My Digital Studio, but I couldnt' resist making a page when Joe's kindergarten photos came home the other day.  I think we still have another month before we'll get Lucas' back, so watch for that one next!

Click Here to Place An Order

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)