September 11, 2009

You Can Make These Too!





I made these great Christmas decorations a few weekends ago while away in the Okanagan... I even had my five year old paint the blocks! These are the new Decor Elements Blocks available in the Holiday Mini which everyone can finally order from! They show a great sample in the Mini, but the more I looked at it, the more I wanted to change it. I loved the idea, but wanted it to be something a bit more interactive than was shown. I purchased one of each colour package of the new Holiday Mix Decor Elements and decided to use my blocks more like dice. By flipping the blocks you can make three words: JOY, NOEL, and SNOW, as well as a number of holiday themed images. I gave each word a theme so that it would be obvious when the right letters were put together.

I'll be offering this class in November... watch for details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)