September 29, 2009

Thanks x2!












I had so much fun playing with the Simply Sent Cards Elements and More Thanks x2 card kit (#114594) the other night! I needed some QUICK thank you cards and this little kit was the perfect solution. I was able to add a piece of Old Olive cardstock that I punched using my scallop border punch. I just adhered it to the inside of the card so that it just showed under the original whisper white scalloped edge. The kit came with everything else I needed including the Old Olive Stampin' Spot, coordinating stamps, and the Old Olive ribbon. The envelope was finished off using my Big Shot and the Stampin' Up Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (#115964). This has become a favourite gift of mine for friends who are new to stamping. It comes complete with everything they need to create their own cards and a storage case to keep it all together!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)