September 10, 2009

My Baby's in Kindergarten!


Okay, looking at this photo I know you're going to ask what baby, but it my mind, Joe was just born yesterday! Today was his first day of Kindergarten, and as you can tell from the look on his face, he had no qualms about leaving his parents at the door! We took these photos on the front deck before we walked to school today. I love the fact that I was able to pull the colour out of all of the pics and incorporate it into my page so easily. The little mini with the "faux-hawk" is my other little boy, Lucas. He'll be starting kindergarten next year! This page came together in under 30 minutes which is my idea of scrapbooking! I will admit that I was an avid scrapbooker until I was introduced to Stampin' Up. When I saw that I could make cards so easily the appeal was overwhelming as with small children I could feel a sense of accomplishment in a short period of time. Scrapbooking was always a lengthly ordeal that seem to carry on for nights, if not weeks. Once I put it on the back burner, the though of getting back into it and atacking the ever-growing stack of photos seemed like a daunting task, but now I'm ready to take it on! Don't worry, the cards won't disappear and I am working on them nightly still; right now it is just on the same card (my Founder's Circle Swap).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)