September 27, 2009

Final Founder's Circle Gift



Using Stampin' Up's new My Digital Studio, I quickly scrapbooked our our final pillow gift while at Founder's Circle. I love the fact that you can change the opacity of the background paper in order to make the stamps stand out more when using the same colour. Both the swirls from Frames with a Flourish and the DSP were done in Old Olive. With the My Digital Scrapbooking, it is like you just gained a hundred more shades of Old Olive:)

I'm sorry if my posting has slacked off a little this week. I'm adjusting to back to school. I know that everyone else did that a few weeks ago, but with being at Founder's Circle a couple of weeks ago I missed the first week that included school and all of the boys activities. Now that I've done it for a week I've realized just how good I'm going to have to be with my time for the next few months.

Check back tomorrow for my new Rewards Program along with a fabulous project that I've been working on to go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)