September 10, 2009

An Added Bonus


I just realized why I am so relaxed while playing with My Digital Studio. When I play with scrapbook pages at home I get uptight as I hate wasting DSP and cutting it to go on a page when I'm still not sure if it will actually work. When it comes to creating it digitally there are NO limitations. I can try it and then just erase it if I'm not happy. I think that in the future, even if I'm going to create the page in a traditional method that I'll use My Digital Studio to "test drive" my layout and colours. This was just another page that I made while playing around with some photos taken last spring. This was the just before we took off Lucas' training wheels.. back in the day when I could keep up with him while he rode... now I sprint at top speed beside him:) You can finally order your copy of this amazing program on October 1st (if you'd like it at 50% call/ email me to book your workshop date!) Can't wait? Join my West Coast Creators team now and you can preorder immediately! Drop me a line if this interests you and I can give you all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)