August 21, 2009

Seriously... Can It Be Any Cuter?


If you haven't already received your Holiday Mini in the mail, start watching for it! Stampin' Up has offered some brand new products in it and they are all SO CUTE! This is a CASE of a card in the mini using the new Sweet Treat cups and Sweet Centers stamp set ($41.95)! As demonstrators we are usually offered a pre-order from the new catalogue items. On top of that SU often offers us some kind of deal on the items in the new catties and this one was no exception. We were able to order the Sweet Centers stamp set for only $7 with the minimum purchase of some other stamp sets from the catty. By joining my West Coast Creators team right now and taking advantage of SU's fabulous recruiting promotion (click on the link on my right sidebar), you would still have access to this preorder special until August 31st! This particular card is a thank you card for one of my fabulous hostesses in September! Notice that the little Sweet Cup is filled with the new Playground buttons! Just wait until you see the Mom and Me Class that I have for October!

1 comment:

  1. It's my B-day today..think you should send me this awesome card!! Who couldn't use all those buttons! :) Can't wait to get my mini stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)