August 02, 2009

Big Shot Club Project #2

This was the second little project that we worked on the other night as part of Big Shot Club. This was made using the adorable new Fancy Favours Die. I'm having so much fun with making things just a little bit more detailed by adding the punches and Window Sheets. I used my wide oval punch and then secured some window sheet in side. Then I punched the snowflake using the new Snowflake Punch and Glittery White Cardstock and I used a brad from my Pretties Kit for the center. Some of you may be wondering about the fabulous cord that I used, but it was from last year's Holiday Mini. I tend to hoard things and this was one of them:) The sentiment was from the Teeny Weeny Wishes set, which in my opinion, if you're new to stamping, is the be all and end all as you've covered all of your sentiments in one shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)