July 22, 2009

Peanut Brittle Anyone?


This was another fun 3-d item that I had on display at my new catty party on the weekend. Yes, I was a bad girl and used a tiny bit of the old In Colour items. I couldn't resist. The best part is that this gorgeous ribbon is now available in a bunch of colours instead of just the Riding Hood Red that was available to us in the previous Holiday Mini. The stamp set on this is the new Level 2 set called Christmas Punch. It is definitely going to be a favourite of mine going into the holiday season. These boxes make me hungry... why you ask? Well, I can imagine Peanut Brittle in these for some reason. If you're wondering how I got the fabulous border around my scalloped image, I used the Movers and Shapers Bundle. If you just cut out the shape and don't worry about the card, you get a perfect mat for the punches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)