July 08, 2009

A Little Fun with Lots of Bots

Can you tell that I just spent the past 10 days with my boys and then the last four with my neice and nephew... I've got kids cards on the brain:) This was a little card that I made while we were away. I was inspired by a card which I did remember to save a photo of, but I can't read the watermark name and Splitcoast seems to have taken Lots of Bots out in the process of moving it from the previews. I'll alter my post when it comes up on Splitcoast again:)

I don't know if many of you have invested in the Curly Label Movers and Shapers Set, but it is well worth it. Although this is not a Stampin' Up shaper, I did have a few of these before SU started carrying it. I love the way that I can change up the card by simply moving the little shapes around on the magnetic platform. These dies cut, score and put the window in your card!! I love it! I cut the front of the card out twice and then reduced the size of the gray layer and slightly offset it from the original cardfront. My little robot is actually on the inside of the card but appears to be peeking out the window:) As to what gender I would give this card.... I'm really not sure. Sean says that it has to be a girls card with the Melon Mambo ribbon, but I disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)