July 23, 2009




Last night was one of my technique clubs and I thought that we would change things up a little. I find that we always seem to work just on new techniques to make our cards more beautiful. I know that many of my women give their cards away as gifts and some even make them to sell. For that reason I decided that we would make a packaging for their cards. Although we kept our design very simplistic, it at least gave my ladies a quick idea for packaging their cards. This just gives you an idea of how different their card purses came out using just slightly different DSP and ribbon. I'm sorry that it is retired product, but in my attempt to be organized for my club nights before I went away on vacation I could only prep with my retired prducts as my new stuff didn't arrive until the day before I left. Here is the fabulous link that I used for the pattern on the purses; http://sassyinkdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/flip-top-box-tutorial.html

If you make a purse like this, please forward me a link in your comment, I'd love to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)