July 12, 2009

Another Mojo Madness 94 Card


I had so much fun with that sketch challenge the other day that I decided to make another card using the same layout. The two cards could not look more different:) I've been dying for my new Happy b-Day Simply Scrappin' Kit to come and when it finally arrived on Thursday, it was the first thing that I played with. I love the colour combination of the new In Colour Crusher Curry, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue and Certainly Celery. After being introduced to Stampin' Up, my scrapbooking went to the wayside and I quickly become a card making addict. However, I decided to play with some of the Simply Scrappin' kits in the last catty and I was SOLD! They are fast and already colour coordinated which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)