July 26, 2009

Another Demonstrator Perk:)

Another fabulous thing about being an SU demo is all of the little tutorials that we get. One of the new ones available to us in the past few weeks was a lesson on making your own boxes. I will admit that I got a little (okay, a lot:) carried away and made many different heights, sizes and prints of boxes. This one was a bit of a mish mash in that I was trying out a whole bunch of new products at the same time that I was making it. I've used the new Clear Bigz die for the scallop square, as well as the new Tall Tales DSP. The little peek-a-boo window was made using the window sheets. With the little buttons, this box seemed suited towards a gift for baby or small child.

If you like to learn more about these demo perks, give me a call or send me a quick email. Now is the time to sign up with the fabulous promo that SU is offering. Check out the link on my right sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)